Saturday, July 5, 2008

July Already

I cant believe it is July already! 

This next couple of months is going to be crazy and go by even faster than the last few. This coming weekend is my best friend Robbyn's birthday so we are going to have a Party for her, then the next weekend is our good friend Laura and Micah's wedding, the next day is my other good friend Mardel's wedding. The next weekend is my bf Katie's birthday, the next is my sister in law Rebekah and Troy's  wedding which i am in. The next weekend is our good friends Hannah and Justins wedding. Then i have a few weeks then its my Cousins wedding in the end of August. Then... Babys galore in the next few months. 
Robbyn is due in November along with my sister. Robbyn is adding another BOY to their family. So that makes 3 little boys under the age of 3 and my sister will be adding her 5th child. :) A little baby girl. This will make her 3 girls 2 boys under 7. WOW! I need to start soon and catch up! 

We have had a great 3 day weekend! I do not want to go back to work. I never do.. who am i kidding. haha. 

News of the week.. Nathan will be starting a new job in about a week! He will be working for Vgallery in Morton, IL. We are so excited to see where this leads. 

Nate is currently playing halo.. He makes funny faces.

What a random blog that nobody reads. Goodnight

No comments: