Saturday, August 29, 2009

11 days OVERDUE! eeek!


So, I know that I said I would update more often, but It takes longer than you think.

I didn't have a lot of time to do these pictures this time cause I am trying to have a baby!! But here is a progress picture and you can see how much i dropped! The pics range from 32 weeks to 39 weeks. I will post some overdue pics later. Just hopefully not 2 months later! haha.


I am currently 11 days OVERDUE.. just praying he will come on his own before Wednesday which is when I will get induced.
I had a sono today and they said he is approximately 10lbs 1oz. Large little man.

We have the room finished.. I am hoping to post pics soon. I may do that tomorrow! I am loving the way it turned out! Thank you to everyone who came to my showers! I got so much great stuff. I have very creative friends too that made me some really neat things!

Nathan's mom Tammy made my bedding for the nursery and I love it more than anything I saw in the stores. It is perfect and so cute. She did such an awesome job! Thank you so much!

Also, Nathan has set up a website for our little Abram! So go check it out. abramroberts.com

Thats all for now. Time to go walk!!!

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Love the Pictures! I'm so ready to meet this little (BIG) baby!